Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Chicken and Cheddar Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Chicken and Cheddar Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything instantly or that you need to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy chicken and cheddar rice recipe. You can have creamy chicken and cheddar rice using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Chicken and Cheddar Rice:
- Take 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips.
- Provide 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 10 3/4 oz of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- Provide 12 oz of evaporated milk.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of minute white rice, uncooked.
- Take 2 cup of chopped broccoli, fresh or frozen.
- Use 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Steps to make Creamy Chicken and Cheddar Rice:
- Spray nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Add chicken; cover. Cook 5 minutes or until cooked through. Sprinkle with onion powder..
- Add soup and milk. Bring to boil. Stir in rice and broccoli; cover. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes or until rice is tender..
- Stir in 1/2 cup of cheese; sprinkle with remaining cheese..
If you find this Creamy Chicken and Cheddar Rice recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.