Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Handi Chicken Dum Biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Handi Chicken Dum Biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. Although you may already consume lots of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to handi chicken dum biryani recipe. To cook handi chicken dum biryani you only need 28 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Handi Chicken Dum Biryani:
- Take 400 gms. of chicken on bones, curry cut.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tbsp. of red chili powder.
- Get 1 tsp. of garam masala powder.
- Provide 1/2 cup of yoghurt.
- Provide 1/2 cup of coriander leaves, chopped (leave aside some for garnishing).
- You need 1/2 cup of mint leaves, chopped (leave aside some for garnishing).
- Get 1 tbsp. of ginger-garlic paste.
- Get 8-10 of whole peppercorns.
- Provide 2 of cinnamon stick.
- Provide 3-4 of green cardamoms.
- Provide 5-6 of cloves.
- Prepare 2 of star anise.
- Get 1 of mace.
- Prepare pinch of nutmeg powder.
- Take 1/2 cup of fried onion, (leave aside some for garnishing).
- Use pinch of saffron soaked in 1/4 cup milk.
- Use 8-10 of fried cashewnuts.
- You need 3 tbsp. of ghee.
- Provide 1 of clay pot.
- Get of Rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of Basmati rice, soaked for 30 minutes, washed and drained.
- Take 1 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 of " cinnamon.
- Use 2-3 of green cardamoms.
- Use 4-5 of cloves.
Steps to make Handi Chicken Dum Biryani:
- Marinate the chicken in all the above mentioned ingredients (except ghee, saffron and cashews) for 3-4 hours..
- To cook the rice bring sufficient water along with all the spices to a boil. Add the rice and mix well Cook for 3-4 minutes till half done..
- Drain and keep aside..
- Layer the handi with the marinated chicken first..
- Spread the rice, fried onions, coriander & mint leaves, cashews, ghee, saffron milk and the water in which it was boiled..
- Cover with a foil and cook on a high flame for 15 minutes. Then simmer on a low flame for 5 minutes. Let it remain covered for 15 minutes..
- Serve with raita and onion rings,.
If you find this Handi Chicken Dum Biryani recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.