Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Spicy lamb ghee varuval recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy lamb ghee varuval recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy lamb ghee varuval recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains present in white bread.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy lamb ghee varuval recipe. To cook spicy lamb ghee varuval you only need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy lamb ghee varuval:
- Get 500 g of lamb meat, wash and drain.
- Prepare 1.5 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 3 tablespoon of chilli powder.
- You need tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use 3 of medium onions, sliced.
- Take 5 of dried chillies, cut into quarters.
- Take 1 sprig of curry leaves.
- Use 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of dark soya sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of ghee.
- Provide 1 tsp of fennel seed.
- Get of Water.
Instructions to make Spicy lamb ghee varuval:
- Marinade lamb with ginger garlic paste, salt, 2 tbsp chilli and turmeric powder. Set aside overnight or at least minimum 1hr..
- Heat 2tbsp ghee add fennel, curry leaves and 3 dried chillies. Stir well. Add 2 sliced onions and fry till translucent. Add lamb and mix well. Cook for 10 mins. Add water enough to cook lamb. In pressure cooker, 1/2 cup water and let it whistle for 20 mins. Remove pot from stove and let it steam off. Once steam has eased off, drain cooked lamb and set aside..
- Heat a wok. Heat 1tbsp ghee, add 1 sliced onion and 2 dried chillies. Cook onion. Add lamb and 1tbsp chilli powder. Mix well. Add vinegar and dark soya sauce. On high heat, keep stirring continously for 5 to 8 mins. You may sprinkle some reserved lamb broth if too dry while stirring. Taste for salt and done..
If you find this Spicy lamb ghee varuval recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.