Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cozy Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cozy Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few simple changes.
You can obtain results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cozy bean soup recipe. To cook cozy bean soup you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cozy Bean Soup:
- Prepare 5 slice of Bacon, chopped.
- Take 1/2 of Red Onion, diced to desired thickness.
- Use 3 clove of Garlic.
- Get 1 can of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel.
- Get 1 can of Black Beans.
- Take 1 can of Pinto Beans.
- Use 1 tsp of Ketchup.
- Use 1 of Lemon, juiced.
- Use 1 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Cilantro, finely chopped.
- Take of Shredded Cheese.
- Get of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 1 of Taco Seasoning, to taste.
Steps to make Cozy Bean Soup:
- Place your chopped bacon in a skillet or pan on medium high heat. Cook it until it starts to lose fat (about 5 minutes.).
- Add in your red onion and cook it along with the bacon until it becomes translucent (about 4-5 minutes.).
- Add in your chopped fresh garlic and cook it until you can smell it (about one minute.).
- Now it's time to add all of your canned ingredients (chicken broth, rotel, and black + pinto beans) and your lemon, ketchup, worcestershire sauce and taco seasoning. Bring to a boil. I like to add a dash of red pepper flakes at this point, but that is totally optional!.
- After about 15 minutes of boiling, add in your cilantro. Cook for 5 more minutes..
- Serve immediately with shredded cheese and sour cream to garnish..
If you find this Cozy Bean Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.