Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Broccoli Divan Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Broccoli Divan Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you most probably choose many items out of habit. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken broccoli divan casserole recipe. To cook chicken broccoli divan casserole you only need 19 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Broccoli Divan Casserole:
- Provide 2 of large chicken breast, cubed.
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 can of condensed cream of chicken soup, 98% fat-free.
- Use 1/3 cup of skim milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Use 1/2 cup of garlic bread crumbs.
- Take of Chicken seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter, melted.
- Get 1 head of fresh broccoli.
- Get 1 of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 of salt.
- Use 1 of onion powder.
- You need 1 of black pepper.
- Use 1 of grated parmesan.
- Prepare of Rice.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of white rice (uncooked).
- Prepare 3 cup of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Chicken Broccoli Divan Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Cook rice..
- Wash and dry the chicken, then cube..
- Lightly coat the chicken in the seasoning ingredients..
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat..
- Bring water to boil in a medium sauce pan..
- When heated thoroughly, add chicken to skillet and cook (covered) until well browned, stirring occasionally..
- Wash and cut broccoli florets and place in wire strainer over boiling water, tossing occasionally. Cook for 5-7 minutes..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together milk and soup, and add salt and pepper to taste..
- Combine cooked chicken and broccoli in a medium casserole dish. Add soup mixture and cheese and mix thoroughly..
- In a small bowl melt butter in microwave and combine with breadcrumbs..
- Sprinkle breadcrumb mixture over top of chicken and broccoli..
- Place casserole dish in oven and bake for 30 minutes..
- Serve over white rice..
If you find this Chicken Broccoli Divan Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.