Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy chicken and biscuit casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy chicken and biscuit casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
Initially, you must be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. One healthy substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy diet.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken and biscuit casserole recipe. To cook easy chicken and biscuit casserole you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy chicken and biscuit casserole:
- You need 1 of cooking spray.
- Use 2 tsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Get 4 of cubed cooked chicken breast ( I used 5 breasts we like lots of meat).
- Get 1 large of onion, chopped.
- Provide 4 cup of mixed frozen vegetables-any you like ( I usually use fresh broccolli, corn, carrots, green beans which I add with chicken last 10 mins so vegs can soak up the seasoning).
- Provide 1 tsp of chicken boullion or 1 cubes.
- Prepare 1 1/2 can of which is 12 refrigerated biscuit dough( I usually use Pillsbury buttermilk or any unsweetened biscuit.
- Get 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 1/4 tsp of dried thyme.
- Use 1 cup of milk.
- Use 10 oz of 1 can-condensed mushroom soup.
- Get 10 oz of 1 can-condensed cream chicken soup.
Steps to make Easy chicken and biscuit casserole:
- Season your chicken with seasoning of your choice- I use poultry seasoning when chicken in raw. Add 1 tbsp of olive oil into a skillet, add chicken, cook for 15 mins covered on med-low heat. Add chopped onion & boullion, cook for 3 mins. Add vegetables for last 10 mins of cooking. If using frozen vegs add at last 5 mins of cooking just to warm up. Preheat oven at 400°f.
- Remove chicken breast & cubed. All this point if your using fresh vegs they should be done also..
- Spray a 13×9 pan with cooking spray. Pour soups, milk, thyme & pepper & mix well. Add vegs mix well. Add chicken mix well. Place in oven for 15 mins at 400°f . Take out and mix well..
- Cut biscuits into quarter pieces. And cover chicken mixture with biscuits. Then place back into oven for 15 more mins or until biscuits are golden brown..
If you find this Easy chicken and biscuit casserole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.