Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Lamb and vegetable curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Lamb and vegetable curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lamb and vegetable curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lamb and vegetable curry recipe. To cook lamb and vegetable curry you only need 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lamb and vegetable curry:
- Get 1.25 kg of diced lamb.
- Take 50 g of ghee or butter.
- Provide 50 ml of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of fennel bulb.
- Take 1 of large yellow onion.
- Get 1 of aubergine.
- Use 1 of courgette.
- Take 6 of medium sized mushrooms.
- Get 5 of green chillis.
- Get 2.5 cm of fresh ginger.
- You need 1 of large sweet pointed pepper.
- You need 3 of limes.
- You need 1 can of coconut milk.
- Get 1 tbs of whole coriander.
- Prepare 1 tbs of ground coriander.
- Get 1 tbs of cumin seeds.
- Take 1 tbs of ground turmeric.
- You need 2 cm of piece cinnamon bark.
- You need 7 of green cardamom.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coarse sea salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 3 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of whole black pepper.
- You need 200 g of spinach leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of ground nutmeg.
Steps to make Lamb and vegetable curry:
- Chop the onion moderately finely. Place the ghee (or butter) and the olive oil in a large pan and melt it together. When it just begins to sizzle a little add the dry spices and the bay leaves and stir for 30 seconds or so. Add the onions and sautee lightly until they go transparent..
- Meanwhile get a heavy bottomed frying pan or dutch oven very hot and sear the lamb quickly on all sides in batches to a nice brown and add to the onion and spice mix..
- Finely chop the chillis, ginger and garlic. Stir the meat and onion over a medium heat for a minute or so and add the finely chopped fennel, the chilis, the ginger and garlic. Stir well and add the juice of 3 limes..
- Roughly break up the mushrooms into large chunks and add to the curry..
- Add the other chopped veg and pour in a can of coconut milk..
- Top up with water and simmer for 45 mins, stirring occasionally. In the last few minutes of cooking put in the spinach a handful at a time and incorporate into the curry..
- Simmer for a minute until the spinach softens and serve with soured cream, fresh coriander leaves, boiled rice and indian chutneys.
If you find this Lamb and vegetable curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.