Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Freakin' Sexy White Chicken Chili recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Freakin' Sexy White Chicken Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Freakin' Sexy White Chicken Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a few minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. If you presently eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to freakin' sexy white chicken chili recipe. To make freakin' sexy white chicken chili you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Freakin' Sexy White Chicken Chili:
- Take 1 1/4 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Provide 2 cans (15 ounce) of great northern beans or navy beans. If you are feeling whimsical, use one can of each.
- Provide 1 can (15 ounce) of hominy. White or yellow, it makes no difference. Since the beans are white, yellow hominy adds some color.
- Use 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- Provide 1 can (4 1/2 ounce) of chopped green chilis.
- Get 1 can of condensed cream of chicken soup.
- Provide 1 can of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare of Chopped green onions (optional).
- Use of Cheese (optional).
Instructions to make Freakin' Sexy White Chicken Chili:
- Place chicken in slow cooker.
- Top with beans and hominy. You can replace hominy with corn if you like. Whatever turns your crank..
- In a medium bowl, combine taco seasoning, chilis, cream of chicken soup, and chicken broth. Pour over the items already in the slow cooker..
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours. If you need it cooked quicker, adjust the heat setting according to your schedule..
- Before serving, stir gently to break up the chicken..
- Stir in sour cream..
- Serve topped with the aforementioned optional green onions and/or cheese. Recommended cheeses would be along the lines of monterrey/colby jack, a "fiesta" blend, or something similar. I would not recommend throwing gouda or stinky bishop on this. But don't think for a second that it isn't your right to use whatever cheese you want. Even if it wasn't your right, no one has the time to police what you add to your soup..
- Pictures forthcoming once i make this again..
If you find this Freakin' Sexy White Chicken Chili recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.