Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Spicy Meatball & Bean Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Meatball & Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Meatball & Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. However, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy meatball & bean soup recipe. You can have spicy meatball & bean soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Meatball & Bean Soup:
- Take 1 lb of Ground Hot Italian Sausage.
- Prepare 1/2 large of Vidalia Onion.
- Take 2 can of Kidney Beans (16oz).
- Get 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Take 1 cup of Water.
- Get 2 cup of Beef Broth.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Dried Basil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Light Sour Cream.
Steps to make Spicy Meatball & Bean Soup:
- Roll Italian sausage into 8 golf ball-sized meatballs. Sear in pot over medium heat, turning once to brown both sides. Set aside when finished..
- Roughly chop onion and add to pot/residual fat that meatballs were cooked in, along with salt and pepper. Cook over medium heat until soft..
- When onions are finished, add kidney beans, seared meatballs, beef broth, water, and basil. Bring to a boil, then cover and cook over low heat for at least 15 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through..
- When meatballs have cooked through, stir in sour cream and serve..
If you find this Spicy Meatball & Bean Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.