Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed French Fries Schezwan Cheese Dosa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed French Fries Schezwan Cheese Dosa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Probably the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It consists of tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed french fries schezwan cheese dosa recipe. To cook stuffed french fries schezwan cheese dosa you need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Stuffed French Fries Schezwan Cheese Dosa:
- You need of For stuffing:.
- Take of For French Fries:(to make in Airfryer).
- Use 2 of big potatoes,peel and cut into 1/4 cm long strips.
- Get 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of Other ingredients:.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of schezwan sauce.
- You need 4 cubes of cheese.
- You need of For outer covering/ dosa.
- You need 4 cups of dosa batter.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Use as needed of Butter as required for roasting.
- Take of To serve:.
- Provide as needed of Coconut chutney (for idli-dosa).
- Prepare As needed of Sambhar.
Instructions to make Stuffed French Fries Schezwan Cheese Dosa:
- Soak cut potato strips in salt water for 10 mins..
- Pat dry them on kitchen towel. Preheat Airfryer at 180 for 5 mins. Placed soaked & pat dried potato strips in mixing bowl, pour1 tbsp oil,coat them with hand. Place them in Airfryer, bake for 15-20 mins in between tossing them…till cripsy and golden brown in colour..
- Heat non – stick dosa tawa..apply/ smear oil all over the tawa.wipe with paper napkin..
- Pour 1 cup of dosa batter,make round dosa. On it sprinkle melted butter,as it get little dry spread schezwan sauce all over, grate one cheese cube..
- Cut into three parts,roll them..
- Place them standing. In plate…place 2-3 prepared Airfried French Fries…as shown..
- Serve/Relish Hot Stuffed French Fries Schezwan Cheese Dosa with Coconut chutney and Sambhar..
If you find this Stuffed French Fries Schezwan Cheese Dosa recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.