Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ham tetrazzini recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ham tetrazzini recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a few small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. One nutritious substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ham tetrazzini recipe. You can have ham tetrazzini using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Ham tetrazzini:
- You need 8 ounces of spaghetti.
- Get 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Use 1/2 of medium onion, diced.
- Get 6 ounces of mushrooms, sliced.
- Take 1 (10.75 ounce) of can condensed cream of chicken soup OR cream of mushroom soup.
- Get 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of white pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of diced ham.
- You need 1 cup of peas (cooked).
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Ham tetrazzini:
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions in salted water..
- Melt butter in a large skillet. Add onion and mushrooms and cook until onion is soft and mushrooms are browned. Add soup, milk, and both peppers to the skillet and mix well..
- Add ham, peas, cheddar cheese, and Parmesan cheese and stir and cook over medium heat until cheese is melted. Season to taste with salt..
- Add drained pasta to the pan and mix well..
If you find this Ham tetrazzini recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.