Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Crockpot Macaroni and Beef/Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Crockpot Macaroni and Beef/Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Macaroni and Beef/Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. It contains a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot macaroni and beef/chicken recipe. You can have crockpot macaroni and beef/chicken using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crockpot Macaroni and Beef/Chicken:
- Provide 1 1/2 lb of Lean ground beef or ground chicken.
- Provide 2 cup of Uncooked elbow macaroni.
- Provide 1 medium of Onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of (4 oz.) Sliced mushrooms, drained.
- Use 1 can of (16 oz.) Whole kernal corn, drained (optional).
- Take 2 can of Condensed tomato soup.
- Provide 1 can of Diced tomatoes (14 1/2 oz.), drained reserving liquid..
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper, to taste.
Steps to make Crockpot Macaroni and Beef/Chicken:
- In skillet, brown ground beef or ground chicken. Drain well and add to crockpot..
- Cook macaroni according to directions on package UNTIL BARELY TENDER! Drain well..
- Add macaroni and the remaining ingredients to crockpot, stirring just enough to blend. Cover and cook on low 4-6 hours or on high 2-3 hours, adding reserved juice as needed. Great with some bread and butter! Enjoy!.
If you find this Crockpot Macaroni and Beef/Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.