Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mandi lamb and rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mandi lamb and rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mandi lamb and rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a lot of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out several modest changes.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer wish to eat. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mandi lamb and rice recipe. To cook mandi lamb and rice you only need 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mandi lamb and rice:
- You need 4 cups of long grain rice.
- Provide of Lamb ribs.
- Provide of Green chilli.
- Prepare of Lemon.
- Use 1 table spoon of cumin powder.
- Provide 1 table spoon of coriander powder.
- Provide 1 table spoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 table spoon of paprika.
- You need 4 of cardamon pods.
- Use 1/2 spoon of curry powder.
- Use 1 of tablets spoon garlic paste.
- Take 1 table spoon of onion powder.
- Provide 1 table spoon of spoon tumeric.
- You need 2 pods of caradamon.
- Prepare 1/2 of star anise.
- Get 1/2 tea spoon of whole grain black pepper corns.
- Prepare of Handfull parsley.
- Take to taste of Salt and seasoning.
- You need 1-2 cup of oil.
- Get 1 of whole slices onion.
Instructions to make Mandi lamb and rice:
- Divide the above mentioned spices into two, all the spices except the peppercorns, cardamon and tumeric.
- Rub the lamb thoroughly with half of the spices, add salt and seasoning to taste, and marinade over night.
- Add the marinated meat to the pot, add 6 cups of water and let it cook, for an hour.
- Once the liquid is reduced to very minimum, remove the meat from the pan, add the remaining spices, some chili, oil, lemon juice and chopped parsley put on a grill or oven and cook till very tender.
- Add some oil to the pot, add the chopped green chili, add crushed peppercorns, cardamon, bayleaf, tumeric and sliced onions.
- Fry till golden brown, then add the remaining liquid from the meat, add enough water to cook the rice.
- Once it begins to boil, Add the rice, curry, salt and seasoning to taste, and let it cook..
- Occasionally check the ribs till its very tender, then remove from grill/oven.
- Serve with rice, garnish with green chili and lemon wedges.
If you find this Mandi lamb and rice recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.