Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Ham and White Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Ham and White Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health advantages. These kinds of nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. However, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy ham and white bean soup recipe. To make easy ham and white bean soup you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Ham and White Bean Soup:
- Provide of soup.
- Provide 2 can of great northern beans, drained and rinsec.
- Get 2 cup of pre cooked ham, cut into small cubes. Utilize your leftovers..
- Use 8 cup of vegetable stock, can use chicken. I used my pressure cooker stock.
- Use 1 cup of carrots, cut on bias into 1/4 inch slices.
- Take 1 of parsnip, cut on bias into 1/4 inch slices.
- Use 1 cup of onion, medium chop, can use green onion.
- Take 2 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 1/8 tsp of corriander.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of mustard powder.
- Use 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Easy Ham and White Bean Soup:
- In large stock pot melt butter over medium heat..
- Saute carrots and parsnips for 3 minutes, then add onions..
- Cook 4 more minutes..
- Add in ham and stock. Taste and add salt and pepper as needed. Add coriander and mustard powder..
- Set soup to simmer and cook, covered for 20 minutes. Add beans and cook another 10 minutes..
- Serve hot with a good roll or bread..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
If you find this Easy Ham and White Bean Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.