Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Crockpot Mushroom 🍄 Chicken 🐔 with Spinach recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Crockpot Mushroom 🍄 Chicken 🐔 with Spinach recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Mushroom 🍄 Chicken 🐔 with Spinach recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals ignore. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It consists of a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot mushroom 🍄 chicken 🐔 with spinach recipe. To cook crockpot mushroom 🍄 chicken 🐔 with spinach you need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crockpot Mushroom 🍄 Chicken 🐔 with Spinach:
- You need 1 of large pack boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- Get 2 packs (8 ounce) of sliced mushrooms.
- Take 1 can (10.5 ounce) of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 can (14.5 ounce) of low sodium chicken broth.
- Take 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of thyme leaves.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- Take 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 packs (6 ounce) of fresh baby spinach leaves.
- You need of Cooked white rice.
Steps to make Crockpot Mushroom 🍄 Chicken 🐔 with Spinach:
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs……
- Place thighs into a crockpot…….
- Clean your sliced mushrooms…….
- Place mushrooms into crockpot on top of chicken thighs…..
- Add to crockpot your cream of mushroom soup, chicken broth, black pepper and thyme leaves……
- Now add to crockpot your sliced onion and minced garlic, mix all well…….
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours, stirring occasionally…..I left the lid on my crockpot partially opened during the cooking process so that some of the liquid can evaporate while it’s cooking……..
- Add into crockpot your fresh baby spinach, mix thoroughly and cook for about 20 minutes on low heat or until leaves have wilted…….
- Serve with your cooked white rice and enjoy 😉!!.
If you find this Crockpot Mushroom 🍄 Chicken 🐔 with Spinach recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.