Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Green bean soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Green bean soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green bean soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Try eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green bean soup recipe. You can have green bean soup using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Green bean soup:
- Take 1 lb of green beans.
- Prepare 20 small of red potatoes.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- You need 1/2 packages of bacon.
- Get 1/2 cup of milk.
Instructions to make Green bean soup:
- used fresh green beans… clean… cut off ends… then snap in half. add to soup pan.
- clean and put small potatoes inside soup pan..you can use big potatoes cubed also( use your desired potato).
- cut up your onion into small pieces… Toss in pan with the rest of ingredients. (onion not needed if onion is not liked) soup still great.
- cut your pack of bacon in half… then cut into 3/4 to 1 inch slices…add to pan.
- pour in your 1/2 cup milk(this item is not needed added for my liking).
- fill pan with water until about 1 inch over veggies.
- add salt.. garlic powder and black pepper to your tasting.
- bring to boil.. turn heat to medium and cook until potatoes are soft..
- enjoy :).
If you find this Green bean soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.