Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French Fries Pakora recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Fries Pakora recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french fries pakora recipe. You can have french fries pakora using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare French Fries Pakora:
- Get 500 gms of potatoes.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chickpea flour.
- Get 4 tablespoons of rice flour.
- Use 2 tablespoons of corn flour.
- Get 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder (optional).
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get as required of Oil for frying.
- Take as per taste of chaat masala powder (for sprinkiling).
Steps to make French Fries Pakora:
- Peel potatoes and cut into strips..
- Place potatoes, chickpea flour, rice flour and cornflour in a large bowl..
- Season with salt, chilli powder, cumin and garlic powder..
- Add some water and mix to coat evenly..
- Set aside..
- Heat oil in a deep pan or wok over medium heat..
- Add potatoes in a sprinkled way and fry for 8-10 minutes or until crispy and golden brown..
- Remove from oil and drain the excess oil..
- Sprinkle Chaat masala over it. French Fries Pakora is ready to serve. ENJOY!!.
- Notes:- You can also bake them for a Healthier version. Serving Suggestions:You can serve with Tomato Ketchu.
If you find this French Fries Pakora recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.