Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked Mushroom Thighs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Mushroom Thighs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Mushroom Thighs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health rewards. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked mushroom thighs recipe. To cook baked mushroom thighs you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Mushroom Thighs:
- Provide 8 of chicken thighs.
- Provide 1 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 can of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder(I use shallot salt).
- Prepare 1 cup of dry bread crumbs.
- Take 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 1 tsp of cornstarch.
Instructions to make Baked Mushroom Thighs:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a medium bowl combine the soup, milk, parsley and onion powder. Mix well. Place bread crumbs in a shallow dish; dip chicken thighs in soup mixture, then crumbs, and place coated pieces in a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking dish..
- Drizzle with melted butter and bake for 45 minutes, or until chicken is nicely browned..
- Meanwhile, place remaining soup mixture in a small saucepan over low heat. Stir in cornstarch to thicken, and cook over low heat until heated through. Use this as a sauce when chicken is done..
If you find this Baked Mushroom Thighs recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.