Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best PASTA and BEAN SOUP recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to PASTA and BEAN SOUP recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you must be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pasta and bean soup recipe. To make pasta and bean soup you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare PASTA and BEAN SOUP:
- Take 300 grams of dried cannellini beans, soaked in cold water overnight or PESELLI beans.
- Use 1 tbsp of salt.
- Use 3 of tbsps. olive oil.
- Provide 1 medium of onion, finely chopped.
- Provide 2 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- Provide 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 200 grams of pancetta, diced.
- You need 1 1/4 liter of chicken or vegetable stock.
- You need 1 of juice of 1/2 lemon.
- Get 200 grams of small pasta.
- Use 1/4 cup of chopped flat-leaf parsley.
- Use 1 of salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 of extra-virgin olive oil, to serve.
- Prepare 1 cup of tomatoe sauce.
Steps to make PASTA and BEAN SOUP:
- When you decided to have cannellini beans for this soup, bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Add dried cannellini, decrease the heat abd gently simmer. Cook for 30 minutes. Add salt and cook for further 30 minutes, until beans are al dente. Drain and set aside..
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over low-medium heat. Add the onion, garlic and bay leaves and saute until softened. Add the pancetta and cook for a further 3-5 minutes, until golden..
- Add the beans (i prefer peselli), stock, tomstoe sauce and lemon juice and bring to a boil. Add the pasta and cook for 10 minutes, until al dente. Stir in the parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- Serves 6.
If you find this PASTA and BEAN SOUP recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.