Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy mushroom and beef stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy mushroom and beef stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Different minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy mushroom and beef stew recipe. You can cook creamy mushroom and beef stew using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy mushroom and beef stew:
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom condensed soup.
- Use 1 can of kidney beans.
- Provide 1 can of sweet corn (with juice).
- Provide 16 oz of broccoli.
- Use 2 of beef bouillon cubes.
- Get 1 lb of ground beef.
- Use 4 dash of chopped onions.
- Provide 4 dash of crushed red peppers.
- Use 4 dash of seasoned salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
Instructions to make Creamy mushroom and beef stew:
- Cook ground beef and add chopped onions, crushed red peppers, and seasoned salt..
- Add cream of mushroom to slow cooker and a half a cup of water..
- Add beans, corn and broccoli to the slow cooker.
- Drain the ground beef and add to pot.
- Wait about 30-45 minutes. then add bouillon cubes..
- Set cooker on low, and it should be done within 2-3 hours.
If you find this Creamy mushroom and beef stew recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.