Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Eggplant Lasagna recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eggplant Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggplant Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt is often a snack many people neglect. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant lasagna recipe. You can have eggplant lasagna using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Eggplant Lasagna:
- You need 10 pieces of fried eggplant slices sliced lengthwise and thin about 1/4 inch.
- Use 1 quart of marinara sauce see basic marinara sauce recipe or use your own or favorite jar sauce.
- Prepare 1 pound of ricotta cheese Galbani best choice or another low moisture type.
- Get 1 pound of five cheese Italian shredded cheese kraft or Sargento.
- Provide of Mrs. Dash original blend.
Instructions to make Eggplant Lasagna:
- Line half sterno tray with marinara sauce..
- Place first layer of eggplant slices in tray..
- Mix ricotta with Mrs. Dash original seasoning to taste..
- Spread ricotta cheese on top if eggplant..
- Put more marinara sauce over ricotta mixture then liberally sprinkle shredded Italian cheese blend over..
- Rest above steps ensuring you finish with layer of shredded Italian cheese blend..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees farenheight..
- Put tray loosely covered with foil in oven and bake approximately 30 to 45 mins..
- Remove foil cover and allow to brown approximately 10 mi s..
- Remove tray from oven and allow 10 mins to cool before cutting into serving size pieces..
If you find this Eggplant Lasagna recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.