Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Ripe Baby Mango Curry/ Gojju/ Humman recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ripe Baby Mango Curry/ Gojju/ Humman recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ripe Baby Mango Curry/ Gojju/ Humman recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Consider eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health advantages. Several nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ripe baby mango curry/ gojju/ humman recipe. To cook ripe baby mango curry/ gojju/ humman you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ripe Baby Mango Curry/ Gojju/ Humman:
- Take 15-20 of Ripe baby Mangoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of Jaggery or less depending on how sweet mangoes are.
- Take 4-5 of Green chillies depending on spice level.
- You need of (Normally it has a equal balance of sweet and spice).
- Provide 3 cups of Water.
- You need 1 tbsp of Rice flour dissolved in 2 tbsp water.
- Use as per taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Provide 1-2 of Red chillies.
- Take 1 tsp of Urad dal.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Methi seeds.
- Use 5-1 of Curry leaves.
- You need 2-3 tsp of Coconut oil.
Instructions to make Ripe Baby Mango Curry/ Gojju/ Humman:
- Wash and peel the baby mangoes. You can also make this with regular mangoes. If using regular mangoes chop into square pieces. Cook the mangoes adding 2 cups water, jaggery, little salt(just to balance the flavors) and green chilli until soft. This will no longer take 15 minutes over medium flame. Also wash the peels which has mango pulp sticking in 1/4 cup water and add to the mango solution..
- When mangoes turn soft add remaining water and rice flour mixed with water. Cook in low heat until it thickens to a semi thick curry. This will take approximately 10-15 minutes..
- Make a seasoning of mustard, urad dal, methi seeds(sauté until they turn brown and mustard seeds splutter) red chilli, curry leaves and pour over curry..
- Serve hot with rice or end of the meals as a dessert. Some prefer it cold too. Enjoy the heavenly taste by biting the flesh of mangoes. Dip the fibrous mango seed in the curry sauce and suck in together with the fibers of the mango.. Repeat it again and again. It’s lip smacking. Eating with hands are highly recommended. Tastes absolutely delicious..
- NOTES: Some people like to eat the curry with the spoon and mangoes separately. I love to eat it hot/warm with hands at the end of meals. Instead of rice flour corn starch can also be used. Tangy mangoes will go great in this curry thus imparting a tangy taste too along with sweet and spiciness. Adjust the chillies and jaggery according to your taste. This is not too watery nor too thick curry. it has a semi thick consistency..
If you find this Ripe Baby Mango Curry/ Gojju/ Humman recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.