Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mixed Bean Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mixed Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed bean soup recipe. To cook mixed bean soup you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mixed Bean Soup:
- Get 1 cup of canned chickpeas.
- Get 1 cup of canned white beans.
- Provide 1 cup of brown lentils, washed and drained.
- Take 1 of medium onion, minced.
- Prepare 1 of cube chicken broth.
- Use 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Take 1 tablespoon of cumin.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
Instructions to make Mixed Bean Soup:
- In a saucepan, put the lentils with 7 cups of water; add the chicken broth cube and put on medium heat until lentils are cooked..
- Once lentils are cooked, add in the saucepan the chickpeas and the white beans. Don’t hesitate to add more water if necessary..
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a skillet and fry the onion until soft. Add it to the saucepan..
- Add in the cumin and salt and leave on heat for 10 more minutes while stirring..
- Remove from heat. Serve immediately..
If you find this Mixed Bean Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.