Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains present in white bread.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked pork chops with creamy mushroom sauce recipe. You can cook baked pork chops with creamy mushroom sauce using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce:
- Get 4-6 of pork chops.
- Provide To taste of garlic powder.
- Take To taste of salt.
- Use 2 of eggs beaten.
- You need 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Use 2 cups of Italian bread crumbs.
- Take 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Use 1 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/3 of white wine (Frontera Chile Chardonnay).
Instructions to make Baked Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce:
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pat pork chops with paper towel. Sprinkle both sides with garlic powder and salt. Press fingers onto meat to better stick the seasoning..
- Dredge the pork chops lightly in flour, dip in the egg, and coat liberally with bread crumbs..
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Fry the pork chops 5 minutes per side, or until the breading appears well browned. Transfer the chops to a 9×13 inch baking dish, and cover with foil..
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes..
- Combine the cream of mushroom soup, milk and white wine in a small pot bring to a boil for 7 minutes; before timer goes off for pork chops..
- Pour creamy mixture on top of pork chops, put the foil back on and cook for an additional 20 minutes..
- Place pork chop on a plate, take a spoon and scoop some cream sauce on top of the pork chop. Enjoy!.
- If you use smaller pork chops, make sure to reduce the cooking time in the oven. I would say cut the time in half if you're using small pork chops.
If you find this Baked Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.