Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Sopa Andina: veggie + quinoa soup – vegan recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sopa Andina: veggie + quinoa soup – vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sopa Andina: veggie + quinoa soup – vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a few modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. It might be that you already think that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sopa andina: veggie + quinoa soup – vegan recipe. You can cook sopa andina: veggie + quinoa soup – vegan using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sopa Andina: veggie + quinoa soup – vegan:
- Get 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Provide 1/2 of small onion, chopped.
- Get 1 stalk of celery, chopped.
- You need 1 of leek, chopped.
- Use 1-2 of carrots, chopped.
- Provide 1/4 cup of quinoa, rinsed.
- Use 1 of potato, chopped.
- Take 500 ml of vegan or veggie stock.
- Provide 1/2 cup of cabbage, chopped.
- Take 1 of + tsp chilli powder (i used ancho + some flakes; any will do).
- Prepare 1 of + tsp ground cumin.
- Use 1 cup of sweetcorn or broad beans or any other in-season veg.
Steps to make Sopa Andina: veggie + quinoa soup – vegan:
- In a large pot heat the oil. Add the onion, garlic, carrot, leek and celery and sauté for 10-15 mins..
- Add the potato, cabbage and spices. Cook for about 5 mins..
- Add the quinoa. And after a few minutes, the stock. Bring to the boil. Then reduce heat and simmer for 20-25 mins. Add any other seasonal veg you’re using when you need to to ensure it’s cooked through..
- Add more chilli and cumin + pepper to taste. Enjoy!.
If you find this Sopa Andina: veggie + quinoa soup – vegan recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.