Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Hot & Healthy Red Pepper Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hot & Healthy Red Pepper Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot & Healthy Red Pepper Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you probably choose a lot of items out of habit. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. One nutritious substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hot & healthy red pepper soup recipe. You can cook hot & healthy red pepper soup using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Hot & Healthy Red Pepper Soup:
- Take 5 of Red Peppers.
- Take 1 head of White onion.
- Use 2 slice of Brown bread.
- Get 1 bunch of Pumpkin seeds.
- Use 3 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Sea salt.
- You need 1 of Grounded fresh black pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of Granulated garlic.
- Get 1 of Chilli pepper.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Water.
Instructions to make Hot & Healthy Red Pepper Soup:
- Wash your red peppers, hollow the cores, cut them in 2 or 3 parts. Set the oven to 200'C and bake the peppers for 1 hour. Then set them aside to cool down..
- When the peppers are in the oven prepare the optionals which will stuffed your healthy hot soup..
- Do the croutons, it's easy! Cut 2 slices of brown bread into small pieces. Warm up the pan, put the olive oil, some sea salt, black pepper, granulated garlic, stir them and fry pieces of bread on golden couloured crunchy croutons :).
- Warm up your pan and roast the pumpkin seeds. Do it carefully so they won't burn..
- Chop the onion and fry it lightly on the coconut oil. Set it aside to cool down..
- Take the chilled pepper and peel of the skin gently..
- Put the peeled pepper and fried onion into the jug and blend together until smooth texture..
- Then put some water slightly. Remember to not rarefy much! You can loose the proper taste of the soup..
- Put the soup into the pot on the small fire. Season with the sea salt, black pepper, chilli pepper and optional herbs. Make it hot but You don't have to boil it..
- Dish it up with roasted pumpkin seeds and the croutons :).
If you find this Hot & Healthy Red Pepper Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.