Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken, Mushroom & Wild Rice Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken, Mushroom & Wild Rice Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken, mushroom & wild rice casserole recipe. You can have chicken, mushroom & wild rice casserole using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken, Mushroom & Wild Rice Casserole:
- Prepare 1 packages of long grain and wild rice fast cook mix.
- Prepare 1 small of onion, chopped.
- Use 2 stick of celery, chopped.
- Provide 2 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 can of condensed chicken with white and wild rice soup or cream of chicken soup.
- Take 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Take 1/3 cup of dry white wine or chicken broth.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried basil, crushed.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped fresh mushrooms.
- You need 2 cup of chopped cooked chicken.
- You need 1/3 cup of finely shredded Parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Chicken, Mushroom & Wild Rice Casserole:
- Prepare rice mix according to package directions..
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350°F. In a large skillet, cook onion and celery in hot butter over medium heat until tender..
- Stir in soup, sour cream, wine, and basil. Stir in cooked rice, chicken & mushrooms..
- Transfer mixture to a 2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese..
- Bake, uncovered, about 35 minutes or until heated through..
- Can also add cooked chopped squash to the mix..
If you find this Chicken, Mushroom & Wild Rice Casserole recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.