Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect White Bean and Sausage Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to White Bean and Sausage Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Several minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to white bean and sausage soup recipe. To make white bean and sausage soup you only need 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook White Bean and Sausage Soup:
- You need 1 lb of white beans (dried).
- Get 1 lb of andiolle sausage (half circle cut).
- Use 64 oz of chicken stock.
- Provide 1 of large yellow onion (diced).
- Use 1 of orange pepper (diced).
- Use 3 of Jalapeños (diced).
- Get 3 tbs of minced garlic.
- Provide 2 of carrots (diced).
- Get 3 tbs of dried basil.
- Get 2 tbs of Harvet Seasoning (Homeland blend).
- Prepare 2 tbs of Olive Oil.
- Take 4 slices of thick cut bacon cut into 1" pieces.
Instructions to make White Bean and Sausage Soup:
- Wash and rinse beans..
- Add beans and stock into large Dutch oven, and boil for 10-15 minutes..
- Add bacon to dutch oven..
- While the beans are boiling. Heat oil in saute pan, and then add onions..
- Once the onions are soft, add the peppers, carrots, and sausage. Let cook for another 10 min..
- Add garlic to pan and cook another 5 min..
- Add the contents of the pan into the Dutch oven after the beans have boiled for 10-15 min total..
- Add seasoning to dutch oven and bring to a boil..
- Reduce the heat to low, and cover the mixture..
- Cook until the beans are soft, and has thickened the soup. Stir frequently to prevent sticking to bottom of pot..
- Taste and adjust seasoning as needed..
If you find this White Bean and Sausage Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.