Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Unloaded Bell Pepper Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Unloaded Bell Pepper Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Different nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont allow you to yearn for a nap. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Almonds often provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to unloaded bell pepper soup recipe. You can have unloaded bell pepper soup using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Unloaded Bell Pepper Soup:
- Use 4 of large bell peppers, diced.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Provide 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 can of mushroom stems & pieces.
- Prepare 28 oz of crushed tomato.
- You need 22 oz of condensed tomato soup.
- You need 29 oz of beef broth.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of basil.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Take 2 cup of white rice, uncooked.
- Take of pepper jack cheese, shredded (optional).
Steps to make Unloaded Bell Pepper Soup:
- Gather and prepare your ingredients.
- In a large pot or Dutch Oven toss in your ground beef, onions, bell pepper, and garlic..
- Brown the meat, drain the grease, and return to pot..
- Add in the mushrooms, beef broth, crushed tomato, tomato soup, basil, salt, and pepper and mix well..
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 35 minutes. Stir occasionally..
- Prepare your rice around the 20 minute mark if your using "minute" rice..
- Stir in cooked rice into the soup and heat for 3 more minutes..
- Serve with warm bread and top with some pepper jack cheese for a nice kick..
If you find this Unloaded Bell Pepper Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.