Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Golden Soup (Turmeric and Cauliflower Soup with Crispy Chickpeas) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Golden Soup (Turmeric and Cauliflower Soup with Crispy Chickpeas) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are numerous diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to golden soup (turmeric and cauliflower soup with crispy chickpeas) recipe. To make golden soup (turmeric and cauliflower soup with crispy chickpeas) you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Golden Soup (Turmeric and Cauliflower Soup with Crispy Chickpeas):
- Take 1 of medium white onion, chopped.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Take 1 head of cauliflower, chopped.
- Get 1 cup of cashew nuts.
- Get 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 8 cups of water.
- Provide 2 tsp of salt to taste.
- You need of Lemon.
- Provide of Olive oil.
- Take of Crispy chickpeas.
- You need 1 can of pre-cooked chickpeas.
- Take of Cumin powder.
- Prepare of Smoked paprika.
- Use of Turmeric powder.
- Get of Salt.
Instructions to make Golden Soup (Turmeric and Cauliflower Soup with Crispy Chickpeas):
- Saute onion, garlic, cauliflower, cashews and turmeric until fragrant.
- Pour in water and simmer until the cauliflower and cashews are softened. This may take 15-20 minutes. I usually start with half of the water and see if the cauliflower are barely covered. You may add water towards the end if the soup turned out too thick..
- Transfer the soup in a blender or use an immersion blender and blend until smooth. Add water if the soup too thick for your preference..
- Finish the disk with salt and a squeeze of lemon to taste. Serve hot, top with crispy chickpeas, chopped cilantro/parsley and splash of olive oil..
- To make the crispy chickpeas: drain and wash chickpeas. Remove the skin if its still on. Spread over a baking sheet and sprinkle with spices. Roast to 205C for 30-40 minutes. Do this ahead of the cook..
If you find this Golden Soup (Turmeric and Cauliflower Soup with Crispy Chickpeas) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.