Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Curry over Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry over Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of things which help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted simply by eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry over rice recipe. To make chicken curry over rice you only need 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Curry over Rice:
- Provide of Sauce.
- Take 1 of Rotisserie Chicken Shredded.
- Use 1 can of Coconut Milk.
- Provide 1 small of Chopped Onion.
- Take 4 of Stock Celery (chopped).
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Provide 3 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- You need 1 cup of Half and Half.
- Provide 2 cup of Chicken Broth.
- Take 4 tbsp of Curry Powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of Corriander.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- Take of Condiments (Optional).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chopped Bacon.
- You need 1/2 cup of Shredded Coconut.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Slivered Almonds or Dry Roasted Peanuts.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sweet Relish.
- Prepare 6 large of Boiled Eggs Chopped.
- Take 1 of Mango Chutney (jar).
- Prepare of Rice.
- Get 4 cup of Jasmine Rice.
Steps to make Chicken Curry over Rice:
- Cook the rice as directed on the package. Note: You can use any kind of rice you wish..
- Add butter to a stock pot on medium high heat, then add celery and the onion and sauté.
- Turn down the stove to medium, then add stock and cream of Mushroom soup, coconut milk stir.
- Add half and half stir.
- Note: curry is a aquired taste and we use a lot in this dish. Only add a little at a time until the spices are good for you.
- Add the curry, corriander and cumin and stir.
- Simmer 15 to 20 minutes and serve over cooked rice.
- Add any or all condiments (Optional).
If you find this Chicken Curry over Rice recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.