Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Kim's Lamb bunny chow recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kim's Lamb bunny chow recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains included in white bread.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kim's lamb bunny chow recipe. You can cook kim's lamb bunny chow using 32 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Kim's Lamb bunny chow:
- Prepare 1 kg of Lamb /Mutton pieces washed.
- Provide 2 of large potatoes cut.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of chopped tomatoes.
- Provide 1 tsp of jeera seeds.
- You need 1 of small onion finely chopped.
- Provide 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- Provide 2 of bayleaf.
- Prepare 1 sprig of curry leaf.
- Provide 1 tsp of dhanya and jeera powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of garlic and ginger paste.
- You need 3 Tbs of masala.
- Get 1 Tbs of kashmeri Masala.
- You need of Salt to your taste.
- Prepare of Water.
- You need of Handfull Chopped dhanya.
- Provide 1/4 cup of oil.
- Use 1 loaf of unsliced bread cut in 3 (1/4).
- Get of Salad:.
- Get 2 of grated carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 of sliced onion.
- Take 4 of lettuce leaves chopped.
- Get 1/4 of cucumber sliced.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare Pinch of sugar.
- Take 2 Tbs of vinegar.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.
- Take of For outside cooking:.
- Provide 10 kg of bag firewood.
- You need 1 (12 pieces) of box firelighters.
- Get of Matches.
- Take of Braaistand.
- Use 1 of med pot.
Steps to make Kim's Lamb bunny chow:
- Prepare the fire by adding 4 logs, 3 blocks of firelighters and light it up. Wait for 20 mins, in the meantime rub the outside of your pot with oil and prepare all ingredients for cooking.Prepare your salad by adding all the veg in a bowl, season it with the salt, pepper, sugar and vinegar.Keep the salad fresh by covering it with cling wrap and keep it cool in the fridge..
- Place the pot on the fire, add the oil, onions, jeera seeds, cinnamon sticks, bayleaf and cook till onions are slightly brown. Add the tomatoes, jeera powder and let it cook for 5 mins. Add the masala, garlic and ginger, wait 2 mins then add the meat. Let it braise for 2 mins, add half cup water and cover with the lid.Check every 5 mins and stir, if it dries out add more water.Cook the meat for 40 mins, add the potatoes, salt and more water. Water should cover the potatoes.Add 2 more logs..
- Let the curry cook till potatoes are soft and gravy is slightly thick, should take around 20mins and depends on the quality of the potatoes.Garnish with dhanya. Make a hole in the center of the cut bread and fill with curry. Enjoy with your favourite cold drink and salad 🥗🥤.
If you find this Kim's Lamb bunny chow recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.