Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai Green Curry Fried Rice (Kao Pad Gang keaw Waan) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Green Curry Fried Rice (Kao Pad Gang keaw Waan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Curry Fried Rice (Kao Pad Gang keaw Waan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, just making a couple of modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It can likewise be good for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Although you may already eat lots of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry fried rice (kao pad gang keaw waan) recipe. You can have thai green curry fried rice (kao pad gang keaw waan) using 20 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Green Curry Fried Rice (Kao Pad Gang keaw Waan):
- Get 10-12 of green chillies (or as per taste).
- Take 15 of basil leaves.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of lemon zest (preferably green lime).
- Use 2 teaspoons of chopped coriander roots.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chopped lemon grass(only the bottom part).
- Use 1 tablespoon of chopped galangal (Thai ginger).
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of chopped shallots (small onion).
- Use 2 tablespoons of chopped garlic.
- Get 1 teaspoon of whole cumin.
- Use 2 teaspoons of whole coriander seeds.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of fourth teaspoon white pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked rice. Each grain should be separate.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 2 of bulbs spring onion whites.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons of coconut milk.
- Provide 1/2 of green capsicum chopped.
- Take 2 of baby corn chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green tomato chopped.
Instructions to make Thai Green Curry Fried Rice (Kao Pad Gang keaw Waan):
- Blend all the paste ingredients with very little water..
- Heat two tablespoons oil in a wok. Add chopped garlic, when pink add chopped spring onion, add salt to taste, two to two and a half tablespoons of green curry paste,, saute add coconut milk and cook till the gravy thickens slightly. Now add chopped vegetables, saute for a minute, then add cooked rice. Give a quick stir on high flame. Serve hot garnished with spring onion greens and lemon slices..
If you find this Thai Green Curry Fried Rice (Kao Pad Gang keaw Waan) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.