Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Cheesy Chicken, Bacon and Broccoli Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy Chicken, Bacon and Broccoli Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Chicken, Bacon and Broccoli Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. Different vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy chicken, bacon and broccoli casserole recipe. You can have cheesy chicken, bacon and broccoli casserole using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheesy Chicken, Bacon and Broccoli Casserole:
- Get 6-8 of chicken thighs.
- Take 3 cups of brown minute rice.
- You need 2 cups of crumbled bacon bits.
- Provide 2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Take 1/2 cup of milk.
- Get 1 package of frozen broccoli flourets.
- Take 1/2 tablespoon of Garlic Powder.
- You need to taste of Kosher salt.
- Use to taste of Ground black pepper.
- Provide 1 can of cream of mushroom condensed soup.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken condensed soup.
- You need 1/2 package of dry ranch mix.
Steps to make Cheesy Chicken, Bacon and Broccoli Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a 9"x13" caserole dish with cooking spray.
- Lay your chicken thighs down in it and sprinkle with salt and pepper..
- In a large bowl mix together the soups, milk, dry ranch, garlic, salt, pepper. Then mix in the rice. Then mix in the bacon bits and shredded cheese. Then the brocolli..
- Dump the mix over the chicken thighs.
- Cook uncovered for approximately 50 minutes or until chicken has reached proper internal temperature and rice is cooked through..
- Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Cheesy Chicken, Bacon and Broccoli Casserole recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.