Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Baking Powder Biscuits recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baking Powder Biscuits recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baking Powder Biscuits recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making some modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baking powder biscuits recipe. You can cook baking powder biscuits using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baking Powder Biscuits:
- Get 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of vegetable oil or canola oil.
- Provide 2/3 cup of buttermilk or 1% milk.
Steps to make Baking Powder Biscuits:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a baking sheet..
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, sugar and salt. Add in the oil and milk, then stir until the dough comes together..
- Roll dough out on a lightly floured surface. Cut dough into biscuits and place on lightly greased baking sheet..
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until golden brown..
If you find this Baking Powder Biscuits recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.