Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Halloween 'Cream of Carved Pumpkin' Soup GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Halloween 'Cream of Carved Pumpkin' Soup GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys halloween 'cream of carved pumpkin' soup gf df ef sf nf recipe. To make vickys halloween 'cream of carved pumpkin' soup gf df ef sf nf you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Halloween 'Cream of Carved Pumpkin' Soup GF DF EF SF NF:
- Prepare 1000 g of pumpkin 'guts' – all the stringy pieces and scrapings.
- Provide 2 of onions, chopped.
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 700 ml of vegetable or chicken stock.
- Take 150 ml of full fat coconut milk.
- Use 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Take to taste of Salt & pepper.
Instructions to make Vickys Halloween 'Cream of Carved Pumpkin' Soup GF DF EF SF NF:
- Put the oil in a large pan with the onion and pumpkin scrapings. Fry until the onion is softened.
- Add the stock, bring to the boil then let simmer for 10 minutes until the pumpkin is well cooked.
- Puree the whole lot.
- Stir in the coconut milk and season to taste with the nutmeg and some salt and pepper.
- This basic recipe can be jazzed up in many ways. Look through my profile for my other squash soups. You can add apple or pear, spice it up with some chillies, add beans, lentils or bacon, add other veg such as a potato and a couple of carrots to the mix. You can freeze it into icecube trays before adding the milk and use a handful of cubes in with your other ingredients – I very often make soup with frozen vegetables. Endless possibilities.
- See my previously posted recipes for roasted pumpkin seeds.
If you find this Vickys Halloween 'Cream of Carved Pumpkin' Soup GF DF EF SF NF recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.