Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken in a Lemon Ginger and Mushroom Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken in a Lemon Ginger and Mushroom Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken in a Lemon Ginger and Mushroom Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are many illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most likely purchase a lot of food items out of habit. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. One heart-healthy option that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy diet.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken in a lemon ginger and mushroom sauce recipe. You can cook chicken in a lemon ginger and mushroom sauce using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken in a Lemon Ginger and Mushroom Sauce:
- Use of Olive oil.
- Get 2 of chicken breasts diced and seasoned with a little salt.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- Use 1 clove of garlic chopped.
- Take 1 of red pepper sliced.
- Take 1 of heaped teaspoon ground Ginger.
- Use of Approx 50-75 ml lemon juice.
- Get 300 ml of Chicken Stock (made with stock cube and boiled water).
- Get 1 (300 ml) of can condensed mushroom soup.
- Take 2 handfuls of fresh spinach.
Instructions to make Chicken in a Lemon Ginger and Mushroom Sauce:
- Cook onion and garlic in olive oil until soft. Add ground ginger and mix well. Add red pepper. Cook until soft.
- Add diced chicken and cook until brown on all sides.
- Meanwhile mix chicken stock,soup and lemon juice and stir until smooth..
- Add sauce mix to pan and stir well. Bring to the boil until slightly reduced. Simmer for 10 -15 minutes to make sure chicken thoroughly cooked; add spinach and mix in for the last 5 minutes.
- I served with rice.
If you find this Chicken in a Lemon Ginger and Mushroom Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.