Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few simple changes.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already think that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai coconut curry beef soup recipe. You can have thai coconut curry beef soup using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup:
- Take 1.5-2 lbs of thin sliced steak meat.
- You need 2 of red bell peppers diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of small white onion.
- Prepare 2-3 cups of Shredded carrots.
- Take 2 cups of sliced mushrooms.
- Provide of I clove garlic chopped.
- Provide 2 TBS of soy sauce.
- Get 1 TBS of Cayenne Pepper.
- Provide 2 TSP of Curry.
- Use 2 TSP of Ginger.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- Use 1 can of Coconut Milk.
- Take 3 Cups of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 2 TBS of Butter.
- Use 2 TBS of Chilli Pepper Ginger Sauce.
- Provide 1 of Lime.
- Use 1 of Jalapeño diced.
- Use 1 cup of cilantro.
Steps to make Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup:
- Step 1. Pour can of coconut milk and 3 cups chicken broth and Butter into pot and start cooking on low to medium heat. Stir every so often..
- Step 2. While step 1 is cooking, chop veggies. Dice 1/2 a small white onion, 2 red bell pepper, 2 cups mushrooms, small bag of shredded carrots, clove of garlic, jalapeño. Chop it all up and mix together..
- Step 3. In a wok or pan, add small amount of olive oil and start cooking steak with a little of the onion and pepper from step 2.
- Step 4. Go back to broth. Add soy sauce, cayenne pepper, black pepper, Curry, Ginger, Azian zing sauce (I prefer this – see pic- but you can use any chili sauce), squeeze lime juice in, and cilantro. Simmer.
- Step 5. Add veggies mix from step 2 to broth. Stir every so often.
- Step 6. Take Cooked steak from wok and chop. Add meat to soup. Simmer on low for 15 min..
- Step 7. Serve over rice or rice noodles and add fresh cilantro and lime wedge for garnish. Delicious!!.
If you find this Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.