Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Crockpot Eggplant 🍆Caponata recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Crockpot Eggplant 🍆Caponata recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Eggplant 🍆Caponata recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot eggplant 🍆caponata recipe. You can have crockpot eggplant 🍆caponata using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Crockpot Eggplant 🍆Caponata:
- Use 2 of eggplants, peeled, cut into chunks.
- Prepare 2 of onions, sliced.
- Use 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- Get 1 can of condensed tomato soup.
- Take 1 can (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes.
- Provide 3 of heaping tablespoons stuffed spanish olives(with some juice from the olive jar).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Provide 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Take 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 can (6 ounce) of tomato paste.
- Get of Parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Crockpot Eggplant 🍆Caponata:
- Place your peeled and cut up eggplant and sliced onions inside a crockpot…….
- Now add your minced garlic……
- Next add your cream of mushroom soup, tomato soup and diced tomatoes, mix lightly…….
- Now add your spanish olives, oregano and black pepper, mix lightly…….
- Next add the crushed red pepper,balsamic vinegar and tomato paste, mix all well…..
- Cook on Low for 8 hours, stirring lightly once every 2 hours if possible, if you can’t, don’t worry about it !!!! 😉.
- Serve over pasta of your choice topped with Parmesan cheese and enjoy 😉!!!.
If you find this Crockpot Eggplant 🍆Caponata recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.