Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Double Bean and Beef Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Double Bean and Beef Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to double bean and beef soup recipe. To make double bean and beef soup you need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Double Bean and Beef Soup:
- You need 6 cups of chopped cabbage.
- Take 1-1/2 pounds of ground beef.
- You need 12 ounces of frozen cauliflower.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of smoked sausage.
- Take 1 of small onion diced.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1-1/2 quart of beef broth.
- Use 2 teaspoon of summer savory.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 15 ounces of canned Cannellini beans.
- You need 15 ounces of canned black beans drained.
- Use 1-1/2 cups of English peas.
- Use To taste of Valentina hot sauce optional.
Instructions to make Double Bean and Beef Soup:
- Heat the broth add in the ground beef, cabbage and cauliflower. When the cabbage wilts add the butter over the top cut into Pat's. Simmer 20 minutes drain the black beans and add. Add all the ingredients except peas and spices. Simmer covered 12 minutes..
- Add the spices incorporate well. Simmer for 45 minutes. Add the peas in frozen. Stir cover take off the heat let rest 7 minutes..
- Serve add hot sauce if you want. I hope you enjoy!!!.
If you find this Double Bean and Beef Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.