Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eggplant and swiss recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggplant and swiss recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything right away or that you should entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant and swiss recipe. To make eggplant and swiss you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Eggplant and swiss:
- Prepare 2 medium of eggplant, aubergine.
- Provide 1/2 lb of sliced swiss cheese.
- Use 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Use 14 1/2 oz of tomato sauce.
- You need 1/4 tsp of basil.
- Take 1/4 tsp of whole leaf oregano.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of sweetener.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 large of tomato.
- Get 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Get 1/2 cup of butter.
- Use 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
Instructions to make Eggplant and swiss:
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Peel and slice the eggplant. Slice the tomato..
- Season the eggplant and tomatoes with salt and pepper.
- In a saucepan add tomato sauce, sweetener, salt, basil, and oregano. Simmer 7 minutes. Done..
- Fry the eggplant in a quarter cup of oil and half cup of butter. Fry in batches adding the butter as needed..
- Put the eggplants on a baking pan. Then stack them with eggplant, parmesan cheese and Add quarter slice of swiss cheese. Add tomato and then a half of slice swiss cheese. Add sauce, and more parmesan cheese. Add eggplant then swiss on top. Add sauce and parmesan cheese..
- Bake 30 minutes. Serve hope you enjoy.
If you find this Eggplant and swiss recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.