Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for SPLIT PEA SOUP, VEGETARIAN OR VEGAN recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best SPLIT PEA SOUP, VEGETARIAN OR VEGAN recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to SPLIT PEA SOUP, VEGETARIAN OR VEGAN recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to split pea soup, vegetarian or vegan recipe. To make split pea soup, vegetarian or vegan you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook SPLIT PEA SOUP, VEGETARIAN OR VEGAN:
- Prepare 1 lb of split peas.
- Get 6 of large carrots.
- You need 5 stalks of celery.
- Provide 1 of medium-large leek with dark green top removed and discarded.
- Get 1 of large (not gigantic) onion.
- You need 4 tablespoons of olive oil Or unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Provide 9-10 cups of water.
Steps to make SPLIT PEA SOUP, VEGETARIAN OR VEGAN:
- Small chop or large dice all vegetables..
- In Dutch oven (large pot) heat olive oil or unsalted butter to medium-low.
- Sautee veggies slowly about 12 minutes until cooked down slightly, stirring occasionally..
- Add split peas, water and salt. Bring to boil, reduce heat to simmer, cook 75 minutes. Taste and add more salt if needed..
If you find this SPLIT PEA SOUP, VEGETARIAN OR VEGAN recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.