Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sausage Rice Casserole(Dinner On A Dime) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausage Rice Casserole(Dinner On A Dime) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you most likely buy a lot of items out of habit. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage rice casserole(dinner on a dime) recipe. To cook sausage rice casserole(dinner on a dime) you need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sausage Rice Casserole(Dinner On A Dime):
- Prepare 2 packages of Rice pilaf.
- Take 2 lb of Pork sausage.
- Prepare 6 of Celery ribs, chopped.
- Get 4 medium of Carrots, sliced.
- Get 1 can of Condensed cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 can of Condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Onion powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
Instructions to make Sausage Rice Casserole(Dinner On A Dime):
- Prepare rice mixes according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, cook the sausage, celery, and carrots over medium heat until meat is no longer pink.
- In a large bowl, combine the sausage mixture, rice, soups, onion powder, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Transfer to 2 greased 11x7x2 baking dishes.
- Cover and freeze one casserole for up to 3 months.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- For frozen casserole thaw in fridge overnight remove 30 minutes prior to baking.
If you find this Sausage Rice Casserole(Dinner On A Dime) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.