Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Simple egg thali recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple egg thali recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple egg thali recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. Even more important than totally altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple egg thali recipe. You can cook simple egg thali using 55 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple egg thali:
- You need of Steamed rice.
- Get 1 cup of rice.
- Prepare as needed of Water.
- Prepare 1-2 of green cardamoms.
- Prepare of Toor dal.
- You need 1/2 cup of toor dal.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take 1 of dry red chilly.
- You need of Hing (pinch of).
- Take of Ridge gourd & potato curry.
- Provide 1 of ridge gourd (chopped in bigger cube shape).
- Use 1 of potato (chopped in big slices).
- Get 1 of small onion (chopped in slices).
- Use 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- You need 2-3 of garlic cloves (crushed).
- Prepare 2 of green chillies (finely chopped).
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of jeera.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chilly powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1 tsp of sugar.
- Get of Salt (as per taste).
- Prepare of Egg curry.
- Prepare 2 of eggs (hard boiled or soft boiled based on your choice).
- Use 1 of medium sized potato (chopped in cubes or slices).
- Use 1 of medium sized onion (finely chopped).
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red chilly powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of jeera.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mustard.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Take of Salt (as per taste).
- Take of Cucumber salad.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber (peeled and sliced).
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Provide of Salt (pinch of).
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of red chilly powder.
- Use of Mango pickle.
- You need of Please refer my"sweet and sour raw mango pickle or achaa" Recipe.
- Provide of Sweet curd.
- Get of Please refer my "sweet curd" Recipe.
Steps to make Simple egg thali:
- Steamed rice: in a pan add washed rice and sufficient water. Add cardamoms. Keep on gas (high flame) and allow for boiling. In between add water if required. Once rice is cooked, drain out the water..
- Toor dal: in a Pressure cooker add washed toor dal, salt, turmeric powder and close the lid. Wait for 3-4 whistles and switch off the flame. Heat a pan, add mustard oil. Add red chilly, mustard seeds, jeera and saute for few seconds. Add pinch of hing, now add the boiled dal. Mix well. Add ginger paste, sugar and mix well. Keep on medium to high flame until the dal is ready. Switch off the flame, transfer to serving bowl..
- Ridge gourd & potato curry: heat a pan. Add 2 tbsp oil. Add jeera, red chilly and saute for few seconds. Now add chopped onion, add salt and saute until onion become soft. Now add crushed garlic and ginger paste. Saute on low flame for few seconds. Add turmeric powder, jeera powder, coriander powder, red chilly powder mix well. Now cover with lid and keep on low flame 1 minute. Remove the lid, add water, sugar. Mix well. Cover the lid and keep on low to medium flame to let it cook..
- After few minutes, check if potatoes are cooked. Then remove the lid and keep the curry on low flame until the water is soaked. Switch off the flame. Add garam masala, mix well. Ridge gourd and potato curry is ready.
- Egg curry: marinate the boiled eggs with 1 tsp turmeric powder and pinch of salt. Now heat a pan, add 2 tbsp oil. Fry the boiled eggs until golden brown. Take then out and keep aside..
- On the same pan add mustard seeds, jeera and red chilly. Saute for few seconds. Now add chopped onion, salt and saute until onion become soft. Add ginger garlic paste and saute for few seconds. Now add chopped tomatoes, saute for few seconds until tomatoes are tender. Now add turmeric powder, jeera powder, coriander powder, red chilly powder, garam masala, kasuri methi. Now add 1 tbsp water and saute the masalas to cook properly. Now add chopped potatoes and mix well..
- Add 1/4th cup of water and cook for few minutes until the masala leaves oil. Now add the fried boiled eggs and mix well. Add 1 cup water. Now add sugar. Cover with lid and keep on low to medium flame until potatoes are cooked. Once potatoes are cooked, switch off the flame. Egg curry is ready..
- Cucumber salad: in a bowl, add the cucumber slices. Sprinkle salt, black pepper powder, red chilly powder. Now add lemon juice. Toss it using hand or spoon. Salad is ready..
- Sweet curd: please refer my "sweet curd (bengali misti doi)" Recipe.
- Mango pickle: please refer my "Sweet and sour raw mango pickle or achaar" Recipe.
If you find this Simple egg thali recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.