Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Slow Cooker Pot Roast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Pot Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Pot Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker pot roast recipe. To cook slow cooker pot roast you need 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow Cooker Pot Roast:
- Provide 1 can of Condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 envelope of Liptons savory herb & garlic mix.
- Use 1 of medium Onion, chopped.
- Get 2/3 cup of Water.
- You need 2 1/2 lb of Pot roast.
- Use 1 of Optional: add 1 additional can of cream of mushroom soup for extra gravy.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Pot Roast:
- In slow cooker, mix cream of mushroom soup, savory herb & garlic packet, onion, and water. Place pot roast in slow cooker and coat with soup mixture..
- Cook on low for 8 hours..
- Break up meat by gently pushing with spoon, then coat meat with gravy..
If you find this Slow Cooker Pot Roast recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.