Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Coconut Shrimp Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut Shrimp Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Shrimp Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut shrimp soup recipe. You can have coconut shrimp soup using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Coconut Shrimp Soup:
- Prepare 1 of Coconut milk.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- Provide 1 of Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of Shrimps.
- You need 1 of chopped parsley.
- Get 1 of Noodles.
- Provide 1 of Chopped carrots.
- Prepare 1 of Assorted Spices.
- Use 1 of cornstarch.
- Provide 1 of Chili Peppers.
- Prepare 1 of fresh lemon juice.
- Get 1 of ginger.
Steps to make Coconut Shrimp Soup:
- Fry onions, peppers and mushrooms in oil.
- Add coconut milk and carrots.
- Add water with about a tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Stir occasionally, adding the shrimps when the soup starts to simmer.
- Add assorted Spices and ginger. Personally I used lots of rosemary, Chilli powder and curry powder. I also added a dash of nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Add noodles to thicken the soup..
- Since coconut soup cooks very quickly take the soup down when you feel it's ready. I let it boil for about 15 minutes..
- Add lemon juice and chopped parsley to garnish.
If you find this Coconut Shrimp Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.