Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Durban Curry Beef Stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Durban Curry Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Durban Curry Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you should be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to durban curry beef stew recipe. To make durban curry beef stew you need 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Durban Curry Beef Stew:
- Use 2 kg of beef stew cut into bite size.
- Provide 2 of onions finely chopped.
- Use 4 of minced garlic cloves.
- Prepare of Small ginger minced.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander spice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin spice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cardamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rajah mild.
- Use 2 of jalapeño chilies chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Provide 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Get 3 tsp of tomatoes paste.
- Get 2 tsp of chutney.
- Take 1 cube of beef stock.
- Get 30 ml of coconut oil.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of water.
Instructions to make Durban Curry Beef Stew:
- I use a slow cooker for this stew. Rinse the meat and place it in a colander to drip water..
- In a slow cooker I pour coconut oil and onion, garlic ginger, beef cube, jalapeño, vinegar and all the spice the followed with meat..
- I stir the meat and let it cook just for few minutes with out adding water for softening of the meat, it gets fried by it self and the aroma fills the house..
- Then I add water and let it cook for a while. As it is busy cooking I prepare rice on the other pot..
- I open the pot and check the meat is now soft and tender and if not then add another half cup of water.
- After a while the beef is so soft and it's now falling off the bone.
- Then add the chutney and tomato paste stir it in and lower the meat heat..
- Then mix flour with tomato soup to thicken the gravy..
- My hot durban curry smells and tastes like my neighbours..
- Mine is served with rice,.
If you find this Durban Curry Beef Stew recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.