Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup recipe. You can have minestrone soup using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Minestrone Soup:
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of large rib celery, sliced.
- Get 1 of medium carrot, diced.
- Get 2 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Use 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Provide 32 oz of diced tomatoes (2 cans).
- You need 3 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Take 5 cups of chicken broth.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Provide 1 can of red kidney beans, rinsed and drained.
- Use 1 can of cannellini or great northern beans, rinsed and drained.
- You need 1/2 cup of ditalini pasta.
- Provide 1 of medium zucchini, sliced.
- Prepare 1-2 cups of baby spinach.
- Prepare to taste of Kosher salt and pepper.
Steps to make Minestrone Soup:
- Heat olive oil in a heavy soup pot or Dutch oven. Add onion, garlic, carrots, and celery. Saute several minutes until vegetables are softened..
- Add basil, oregano, and thyme. Saute for additional minute..
- Add diced tomatoes, bay leaf, chicken broth, kidney beans, and cannellini beans..
- Bring to a boil, then lower heat and simmer for 25 minutes..
- Stir in dry pasta and zucchini, and cook for an additional 10 minutes until pasta is al dente. Add spinach and wilt for 1 minute..
- Season to taste with kosher salt and pepper. Can be served immediately or kept covered in the fridge for a few days..
If you find this Minestrone Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.