Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Grandma's Bean (Green /Wax) & Potato Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Grandma's Bean (Green /Wax) & Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grandma's Bean (Green /Wax) & Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grandma's bean (green /wax) & potato soup recipe. To make grandma's bean (green /wax) & potato soup you only need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Grandma's Bean (Green /Wax) & Potato Soup:
- Prepare 5-8 of medium potatoes.
- Take 1/4 cup of onions.
- Take 2 cans of green beans.
- Take 2 cans of wax beans.
- Take 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Seasoned salt.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Garlic salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Basil.
- You need 1 tsp of Parsley.
- Take of Crisco & Flour.
Instructions to make Grandma's Bean (Green /Wax) & Potato Soup:
- Peel and slice potatoes. Oval shape. 1/4 thickness..
- Add your chopped onions..
- Add seasonings, juice from your cans of beans and water. Bring to boil, then reduce heat to medium..
- Add your ketchup. (I use spicy ketchup because I like a little spice to it). Stir. You can add more or less depending on how you like the taste..
- When potatoes are soft, add your green beans and wax beans..
- In a small sauce pan, melt a few tablespoons of crisco, then add enough flour to soak it all up. Stir until golden brown- then add to soup. Stir well. It should turn your soup more brown than red, it will also thicken the liquid..
- Taste. If you feel you need more seasoning, add it. Otherwise it's ready to eat!.
- I often finish the cook in a crock pot once the potatoes are begining to get soft, so that's up to you. This was something my grandmother always made growing up..
If you find this Grandma's Bean (Green /Wax) & Potato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.