Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect 🍲Kofte or Chana Salan🍲 (meatball and chickpeas curry) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect 🍲Kofte or Chana Salan🍲 (meatball and chickpeas curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 🍲Kofte or Chana Salan🍲 (meatball and chickpeas curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a few small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Although you may already eat lots of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 🍲kofte or chana salan🍲 (meatball and chickpeas curry) recipe. To cook 🍲kofte or chana salan🍲 (meatball and chickpeas curry) you only need 30 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare 🍲Kofte or Chana Salan🍲 (meatball and chickpeas curry):
- Take of For the Kofta (meatball).
- Get 250 gm of lamb mixed mince.
- Provide 1 tbsp of garlic ginger paste.
- You need 1 tsp of poppy seeds(clean & dry rosted).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of gram flour dry roasted.
- You need 4 of green chilli chopped.
- Get 2 tbsp of fresh coriander leaves chopped.
- Use 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 1 of small onion chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Get half of slice of bread (make a breadcrumb).
- Get of For the Curry.
- Get 1 can of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized onion.
- Use 1 can of white chickpeas.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 4 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Take 1 glass of water or as required.
- Prepare of For the garnishing.
- Provide 1 of large fresh green chillie chopped.
- You need of fresh coriander leaves chopped.
- Take 2 tbsp of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
Steps to make 🍲Kofte or Chana Salan🍲 (meatball and chickpeas curry):
- Put the ginger, garlic, onions, poppy seeds and green chillies in a food processor pulse 2-3 times. Now add the mince, salt, gram flour, chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, coriander leaves breadcrumbs pulse them all the kofta mixture 3-4 times..
- Heat oil in a pan. Make koftas from the mince mixture and fry them in a pan take out in a dish set aside. In a same pot add the sliced onions fry till they turn golden. Grind brown onion and tomatoes in a blender and make a thick puree..
- Fry ginger/garlic in the same pot, till they turn golden. Add turmeric powder,red chillies and onion and tomato paste mixture, and cook..
- Add salt and keep on low flame to cook. When the mixture starts to get thick, add the prepared koftas with glass of water and without stirring, leave to cook 10 minute or when oil appears on the surface..
- Add garam masala powder and white chickpeas and cook 5 minute. Take it off the flame. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and green chillies sprinkle lemon juice before serving..
If you find this 🍲Kofte or Chana Salan🍲 (meatball and chickpeas curry) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.